A secret is a secret.
Why we collect information.
Some people collect nick knacks, we collect information with the goal of better providing our customers with what they need. Haiku collects information from you in order to track and improve our service and interaction with our community and to provide specific services and benefits to individuals.
We do not share any personal or payment info with anyone. Ever.
How we use your information.
- We will use your personal information to fulfill a request for information, for example, a request for tracking information or order status.
- If you have signed up for our email list or provided your email as part of your order, we will send you creative and thoughtful emails about the happenings at Haiku. These emails are typically regarding: sales, promotions, new product launches and other interesting things we would like to share with you.
- The data geeks at here at haikubags.com gather traffic and navigational information regarding visits to our website. We do not collect any personally identifiable information in this way. Example info would include: connection speed, browser version, new or returning user, etc. We use this information to provide you with an enjoyable experience online.
- Sometimes we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Sometimes we even send free promotional materials.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. For all online transactions, your session is secured through VeriSign SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only Haiku is able to decode your information. You can verify that your connection is secure by looking at the bottom status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser) the SSL is active and your information is secure. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well. All personal information is held on secured servers behind big fat firewalls. Also, for your protection, we do not save any credit card information with your online profile.
Remove/Edit your information.
You can remove yourself or edit any part of your information from our database at any time. If you would like to do so, just email: